South Coast Swapmeet & Social
Date, Time & Location
About the Event
Sadly, due to the government's announcement on 8th September 2020 that gatherings of 6 or more people are banned (indoors and outdoors) from 14th September we are unable to go ahead with our swapmeet. New dates will be announced for 2021 as this is a new event we defintiely want to add to your social calendars. Sign-up to our blog for updates or follow Mark on Instagram @barefootdriver
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Having missed out on a ton of shows and swapmeets this season we decided to put on our own mini outdoor event to help scratch that swapmeet itch! Whether you have a pile of stuff you want to sell or you're just looking for bargain parts & accessories.
Lucky for us we know a man with a field (thanks Simon, Specialist Motorcaravan Services), which means we can swap & socialise socially distanced.
As this is our first event we're keeping it simple and only charging enough to cover event costs (insurance, toilets etc.)
Sellers - £20 per pitch
It's a DIY/BYO set-up. Sellers can park their vehicle and layout their goods within their pitch. We recommend you bring your own:
- gazebo (in case of rain)
- table or groundsheet
- bottle of hand sanitizer & face coverings
- petty cash or card reader if you prefer contactless (wifi isn't available as the venue is a field!)
- food & drink
All pitches must be booked and paid for in advance so we can manage numbers.
Sellers can set-up from 8am. The swapmeet opens at 10am and closes at 4pm. Sellers have to be packed up and off site by 6pm.
Visitors - £2 entry per person - pre-pay online or at the gate (cash only)
- a sticker
- access to the swapmeet
Please help share the details with friends, on social media and within your local VW club.
- tea, coffee & cold drinks (thanks to Foundry Motorcycle)
- dog friendly - bring your 4 legged friends
- We will provide hand sanitisation at the entrance and at the toilets. Sellers are encouraged to provide hand sanitiser at their pitches too
- Face coverings are mandatory in Foundry Motorcycle when ordering coffee and in Specialist Motorcaravan Services. Face coverings are optional in the swapmeet as it takes place outside
- We ask everyone to respect social distancing and keep a minimum of 1m apart and refrain from shaking hands
We look forward to seeing you at the first-ever South Coast Swapmeet & Social.
- Swapmeet Pitch£19.50+£0.49 Service fee£19.50+£0.49 Service fee0£0
- Entry Ticket£2£20£0